With Tasks in a Box, you can create your own custom meeting templates so you don't have to recreate the same meeting agenda for each of your meetings.
Create a meeting template
To create your own custom meeting template, you can do the following:
- Open a meeting in Tasks in a Box.
- Create a meeting agenda by adding meeting topics to the agenda. Set all the necessary properties for each of the meeting topics.
- Once you have the meeting agenda ready, click the Share button in the toolbar.
- Select Save as meeting template... from the drop-down menu
- Fill in the necessary fields in the New meeting template dialog
- Name: the name of your template (required)
- Description: an optional description of the purpose and use of the meeting template
- Include attachments: add for instance the sales figures document to a recurrent sales team meeting. The document will be attached to all meetings that have this template.
- Include notes: besides the meeting agenda, also the notes from each topic will be included in the template. The tasks and decisions regarding the meeting will not be included in the meeting template. Only a reference to the tasks and decisions in the notes of the meeting will appear.
- Shared with your team: the meeting templates that you create are by default only visible to you. Hit the Shared with your team toggle to share this template with your team. If shared, anyone in your team will have access to this template and can use the template to prepare their meetings.
- Click Create template to create your meeting template
Use a meeting template
When you prepare the agenda of a new meeting, you can select one of your templates instead of having to start from scratch.
You can apply your own meeting template as follows:
- Navigate to a meeting that you would like to prepare
- Click the Create your meeting agenda button
- The select template dialog will popup
- Select the template you would like to use for this meeting