Tasks in a Box needs to be connected to your calendar to be able to manage the meetings that you've scheduled in your calendar.
We currently support the following calendar services:
- Microsoft Outlook for Office 365
- Google Calendar
Setup a connection
To setup a connection to your calendar, you can do the following:
- Go to Meeting Hub in the left navigation.
- Navigate to Upcoming Meetings.
- If you haven't setup a connection in the past, the connection dialog will open automatically. If this is not the case, you can manually open the connection dialog by clicking the Connect your calendar in the toolbar.
- Locate the calendar service of your preference and click the Connect button to setup the connection
- Follow the instructions on the screen to enter your credentials and give consent
- Close the connection dialog when done
- Your meetings should show up in Tasks in a Box