Tasks in a Box allows you to collaborate on meetings with users that don't have a Tasks in a Box account. We refer to these users as guest users.
When you manage a meeting, all meeting participants that don't have a Tasks in a Box account are automatically treated as being guest users.
You are not required to have a user license for guest users. In other words, there is no additional license cost involved for guest users. There is also no limit on the number of guest users that you can have.
You can share a meeting with guest users by using the Email meeting agenda and Email meeting minutes functionality of Tasks in a Box. Guest users will contain an email message that contains a link to access the meeting notes of that meeting in Tasks in a Box.
Guest user restrictions
Guest users do not have the same capabilities as regular users in Tasks in a Box. They can access the meeting notes and meeting actions of meetings you shared with them. They are not able to access any other meetings, projects, tasks or users in your Tasks in a Box environment.
The following restrictions apply to guest users:
- Guest users only have access to meetings that are shared with them. This implies that they get access to all meeting notes and tasks of that meeting.
- Guest users do not have access to the project that is linked to that meeting
- Guest users cannot create their own projects nor join existing projects
- Guest users cannot manage their own meetings
- Guest users cannot invite other users