To update the settings of a project:
- Navigate to your project
- Click the Project menu at the top left of the screen
- Select Project settings from the dropdown menu
Note that you need to be project owner to be able to update the settings of a project.
On the general tab, you can edit the following settings:
- Icon. An image associated with your project that is shown in the projects overview page.
- Project Name. The name of your project.
- Project Description. The description describing the purpose of the project.
- Project Start Date. The start date of your project.
- Project Due Date. The target date of your project.
- Collections. Organize related projects by adding them to collections.
- Privacy. Set as a private or a public project. Only invited users are allowed to access a private project while everyone in your organization is allowed to access public projects.
Change the owners and members of your project. Read the article Add project members for more information.
Activate features to enable additional functionality in your project. The following features are supported:
- Checklists. Use pre-defined checklists for tasks to help you work more consistently, save time and avoid mistakes. Read the article Task checklists for more information.
- Project Conversations. Use project conversations to discuss project goals, ask questions and share ideas with your project team. Read the article Project conversations for more information.
- Task Dependencies. Task dependencies allow you to define dependencies between tasks. A task can only be marked as completed once all the tasks it depends on are completed first. Read the article Task dependencies for more information.
- Task Permissions. Task Permissions allow you to control the actions assignees of tasks are allowed to do. Use this feature to restrict the actions that users can perform on a task that is assigned to them. Read the article Task permissions for more information.
Control whether notifications are send for task events for this project and who should receive what kind of notifications.