Microsoft Teams is the central hub for teamwork in Office 365. It allows you to keep your team's chats, files and apps together in one place.
Integrate Tasks in a Box in Microsoft Teams to help you and your team prepare your meetings, note down meeting notes & actions, and follow up on your progress.
Add Tasks in a Box to Microsoft Teams
You can add Tasks in a Box as a tab to a channel in Microsoft Teams or as an app. The Tasks in a Box tab allows you to share a project with your team. This makes it possible to collaborate with your team on your project tasks and project meetings. To have an overview of your meetings and tasks from Tasks in a Box in Teams, you can also install the Tasks in a Box app for Microsoft Teams.
To add Tasks in a Box as tab, you can do the following:
- Navigate to one of your channels in Microsoft Teams
- Click the + icon to add a new tab
- Search for Tasks in a Box in the dialog that opens
- Click the Tasks in a Box for Teams icon
- If you are asked to connect your account, sign in with your Tasks in a Box user account
- Create a new project or select one of your existing projects that you would like to add
- Click the Save button to confirm
- The selected project will be added as a new tab
To add Tasks in a Box as an app, you can do the following:
- Click Apps in the bottom-left corner of the MS Teams app.
- Brows for the Tasks in a Box app.
- You can choose to add the app for you or to one of your Teams.
- If you add the app for you, it will be installed with your other applications in Teams on the left.
- If you add the app to a team, you will need to specify for which team. After you clicked Install, you will also need to select a channel for that team. The Tasks in a Box tab will be added to that channel on top.
You can also give others quick access to Tasks in a Box by sending them a link to it. To do this, select More options next to the app name while you're browsing, then Copy link. The link is copied to your clipboard. From there, just paste into a message and send!